Tuesday, July 31, 2007

back.

Yesterday didn't blog, i was troubled yeah ?

I just came to know that Ms Ang isn't going to school tomorrow, which means 4 periods of slacking. Chapel and HMT mah. This news apparently brightened up my night. Lmao.

She had stomach flu and maybe taking mc for 1 or 2 days. I wish her speedy recovery and don't eat too much already.

Those who haven't watch the stevenlim video, or do not know that this person exist at all, please go watch. I can assure you that it will bring you minutes of joy and laughter, and stomach pain. It's damn hilarious. Damn damn hilarious.

I'm a bystander, so i won't give any comments on the war between them.

CT today and maths... I hope to pass. Hope. English wasn't too bad, just that i had tears in my eyes when i was writing the compo. A bit only.

I wrote question 1, which was the experience which lead to realise family importance , something like that. I wrote about my Dad, u know. Brought back sad memories from the past.

My cd rom drive in my laptop is spoilt i think. There's a disc stuck inside for 2 days already, and i cant seem to get it out. I need that drive lah. Anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks fel. Best pigmate indeed.

No comments: